“TRANSFORMING LIVES”“To them, God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Colossians 1:27
GLM is a non-profit Religious Corporation. Its mission is founded on: “We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the word and purposes of God], so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him—the Anointed].” Colossians 1:28
H.E.A.R.T. TESTIMONIESSee What People are Saying About H.E.A.R.T.
Praise the name of the Lord Jesus. I couldn’t wait till I was at church to share with my church family what God was doing and what He has doing through me attending this session. While during praise and worship the other praise leader and I were exhorting and she asked me to lead in exhortation, all I could think about was the session and while I was sharing my little sister who is still young in the Lord began to cry and for the first time she got a breakthrough and was able to sing praises with us. The devil had been fighting her and I asked God during praise and worship to give her a breakthrough. I can’t wait till the next service because I want her to attend so she can experience this same wonderful feeling. Latonnya J.
After, the healing/deliverance meeting I felt so vibrant refreshed alive on the inside like something had lifted out of me like Pride. I felt great fear overwhelmingly. I believed the Holy Spirit was revealing something to me (the fear) that needs to be delivered from me and it needs to be taken care of, by doing the 7 steps listed in the healing deliverance manual. I thank you Rev. Jones for what you are doing helping and educating others on how simple this process is if we chose to do it and follow through it all with the help of the Holy Spirit. God Bless, Beverly W.
Hello Jean what a wonderful time I had truthfully I really fought my flesh to come Saturday, anyway praise God I am free, I don’t think I have all the words of how my heart is being healed all I know is, is that I feel better, I can remember scriptures easier, I want to pray again, I want to read the word, I am not sad or insecure, I feel closer to the Lord, what touched me deeply was the testimonies each one of the midwives shared! I believe in this and am so very grateful for everyone’s servanthood that weekend. Jaimie R.
Hello, My experience was life changing I was able to heal old wounds and forgive. I thank God for the invite, l thank God for the ministry leader. God is faithful and l am grateful. Bishop Jessie W.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only inerrant and infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension is now seated at the right hand of the Father having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe it is absolutely essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.